Pre-Listing Inspection Fort Worth
You may want to consider a Pre-Listing Inspection or Seller Home Inspection which can assist the sale process will go smoothly and quickly.
A pre-listing inspection is the same as a residential home buyer inspection except the information is obtained for the seller. The seller can use this information to fix or repair any items prior to getting a ready, willing and able buyer who will more than likely obtain the services of a home inspector.
You may as well know what they’re going to find by getting there first. Schedule your Pre-Listing Inspection Fort Worth Today! Having an inspection performed ahead of time helps in many other ways, such as:
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical and neutral third party
- It alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home
- It may alert you to items of immediate concern
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time without being rushed and paying too much because of a time limit contingency
- Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later
- You have the time to make the repairs yourself if qualified
- It helps you to price your home realistically
- It may relieve prospect’s concerns and suspicions
- It may encourage the buyer to waive their inspection contingency
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement
Copies of the inspection report, along with receipts for any repairs, should be made available to potential buyers. Schedule your Pre-Listing Inspection Fort Worth Today!
Westcliff Inspection Services | Let this experienced Fort Worth Home Inspection company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Westcliff Inspection Services will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough, yet have excellent communications skills to be able to put the entire house into perspective for you. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Fort Worth area, we can help!
Owned and operated by InterNACHI Certified and Licensed Professional, Jeff Blowers, Westcliff Inspection Services takes pride in their commitment to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (682) 990-4004 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
Professional Home Inspection Experience | Westcliff Inspection Services